Grays Voluntary Service Program
College Initiatives & Innovations
The College requires all students to take part in the Voluntary Service Programme (V. S. P.); A programme which is essentially a College initiative which requires every graduating student to take part in a community service within and outside the College grounds for a minimum of 50 hours throughout the academic session.
The aims and objectives of the scheme are as follows:
- To help mould our students into responsible and conscientious citizens
- To appreciate the concept of dignity in labour
- To contribute towards the development and advancement of the College and surround community
- To help prepare the students for the challenges outside the campus life likewise to provide an insight into the demands of various professions
- Finally and perhaps most importantly, to promote a healthy atmosphere of togetherness and oneness amongst the students themselves and members of the community.
We believe that all of the above can only serve to groom a generation of hard working and responsible individuals with a sense of direction and purpose in life.